Supplier Quality Engineer
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Build up and manage proper supplier base according factory targets and Philips policies.
- Leader of the multi-functional team responsible for the selection and approval of key suppliers and being responsible for the aspects of technical capability and quality assurance. (focusing for local supply base in close cooperation with PE)
- Regular maintenance visits with key vendors
- Performance Review
- Non-conformity improvement actions review. (int. CONQ)
- Audit of key aspects of vendors quality management system
- Coordinator of the approval process for new or changed parts i.e. Component Release
- Ensure delivery in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Assist in the audit of program activities, to meet regulatory requirements/quality standards.
- Responsible to introduce and maintain supplier quality standard.
- Communication to the vendor of the key or specific quality requirements for each component, where these are not included in the Technical Documentation
- Formal reporting of non-conformities to the vendor and for working with the vendor to bring about appropriate and speedy corrective and preventive actions.
- Troubleshooting material related production problems and working with the local Development / R&D Department and Vendors to bring about improvements
- Work according the integrated management system policy, manual and procedures
The opportunity to join a Philips facility that produces top quality, best-in-class professional luminaires and lighting appliances, under a brand with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for:
- Good knowledge of materials.
- Experience/knowledge in improvement processes
- Experience in PPAP and relevant quality tools. (8D, APQP)
- English knowledge
- Local language is a must
- Good communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- Result oriented
- Technical ambition
- Interdisciplinary thinking/mind
- Team oriented
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top