Sr. Manager - Infosec Risk & Compliance
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips' achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light and impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key member of the InfoSec Risk Monitoring & Management department within the Information Security Office. You will have a direct role in assessing and managing InfoSec Risk to safeguard our information assets and support the business moving into the Lighting solutions and connected devices marketplace.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
You will report directly into the Head of InfoSec Risk Monitoring & Management of Philips Lighting. You will be the senior member of a two-person team which will be responsible for performing risk assessments, analyzing risks and advising on risk treatments. This group will work very closely with IT and Business stakeholders such as IT Compliance, IT Delivery, Operational readiness, Business executives, Project leads etc.
As the Senior Manager, InfoSec Risk assessment, you will be challenged to leverage your technical and process expertise, along with your ability to engage with business stakeholders, technology partners, outsourced partners to ensure adequate visibility, process alignment, and operational excellence within the InfoSec risk management discipline.
- As the Senior Member of a two-person team, you will own the function and deliver on the expectations from this function.
- Establish a standard based InfoSec risk management framework to conduct InfoSec risk assessments at a project and program level (new projects, infrastructural changes, application/product changes, Third Parties and internal control lists).
- While conducting risk assessment, act as an advisor to business stakeholders, project managers and IT partners to both educate them on risks to information assets and also point out mandatory standards and policies.
- Interpret technical threat and vulnerability assessments and translate to risk statements that can be discussed with stakeholders.
- Maintain an updated register of all risk assessments, their results and constantly follow up on remediation activities.
- Have a customer service mentality to focus on the needs of the customers. Show value of the risk management service provided without compromising the core principles of InfoSec.
- Display correct judgment during times of chaos and ambiguity
- Ensure comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Information Security Management
- Lead and contributes practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 8+ years in InfoSec roles, with 3+ years working with or supporting InfoSec, Risk Management, and/or Compliance efforts
- Must have a min of 3 years of experience building and leading successful teams and/or projects
- 5+ years working in a multinational environment is required
- CISSP, GIAC, or similar Information Security certification is strongly preferre
- Deep knowledge of Risk Management
- Subject Matter Expert in InfoSec risk assessment methodologies and models.
- Advanced understanding of the Cyber Security threat landscape and how Risk Management contributes to Business advancements
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
- Experience working with outsourced partners on security testing activities
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. #LI-FM1
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top