Sr. Capital Manager
Job TitleSr. Capital Manager
- Contribute to the Customer Finance strategy in GRC
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and Business and actively promoting financing solutions
- Driving the financed sales volumes and penetration rates for the region
- Preparing and facilitating financing proposals; this relates to project finance and repeatable financing programs
- Credit assessments, preparing credit approval files
- Embedding customer financing in the Market to Order (M2O) process and drive training activities for sales and support staff
- Generating market financing insights and intelligence
- Managing the relationship with local finance providers
As senior Philips Lighting Capital Manager in GRC, you will report to the Head of Philips Lighting Capital GRC in Shanghai, China. You will be located in Shanghai.
We are looking for:
- University degree with Finance specialization. International background is preferred.
- A professional with 5-7 years banking/non-bank financial institution experience, preferably on woca solutions and project finance; corporate in-house customer financing experience will be an advantage.
- Practical experience in credit risk assessment and deal structuring,
- Good modelling skills (NPV / IRR) and strong financial analysis capability.
- Negotiation skills to work with partners and build relationships that are a win/win for both parties.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive and good communicator.
- Be a team player, deal driven and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, in speaking and writing
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top