Specification Manager Saudi Arabia
Job TitleSpecification Manager Saudi Arabia
Specification KA Manager
Your challenge is building a strong relationship with specifiers in an early stage of the projects to increase Philips share in specification while maintaining and developing a long-term structural partnership with a selected group of nationally operating creative specifiers.
As Specification KA Manager, you are responsible for:
- Driving and monitoring specification process with the selected group of creative specifiers in order to ensure that Philips is specified in national projects.
- Supporting selected groups of specifiers with Lighting concept/design and calculations through the entire specification process in coordination with LIAS department.
- Monitoring and coordinating Philips specified projects with relevant stakeholders until commercial deal is awarded to the Sales Unit.
- Communicating new product introductions and new innovative technologies (like LED's) developed by Philips Lighting to the selected creative specifiers in line with Marketing Architectural Approach.
- Maintaining a multitude of internal working contacts with (inter) national colleagues, Customized solutions group & with Marketing Managers, Product managers, Segment Managers, Sales/ Key Account managers.
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people's lives with light.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build a career in an international environment. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, plus a design background is preferred.
- 4+ years of extensive commercial experience, ideally combined with an adequate technical understanding of lighting solutions.
- Proven analytical skills, able to understand the business dynamics, strategy and potential.
- Ability to understand technical knowledge of products and proficiency on lighting design software.
- Polished communication skills in a 'Business to Business' relationship
- Initiative approach along with a self-motivated attitude and ability to perform well under pressure and deliver results.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic: Speaking, reading, and writing.
- Joyce Hoornik
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top