Specification Manager Saudi Arabia
Job TitleSpecification Manager Saudi Arabia
Specification KA Manager
Your challenge is building a strong relationship with specifiers in an early stage of the projects to increase Philips share in specification while maintaining and developing a long-term structural partnership with a selected group of nationally operating creative specifiers.
As Specification KA Manager, you are responsible for:
- Driving and monitoring specification process with the selected group of creative specifiers in order to ensure that Philips is specified in national projects.
- Supporting selected groups of specifiers with Lighting concept/design and calculations through the entire specification process in coordination with LIAS department.
- Monitoring and coordinating Philips specified projects with relevant stakeholders until commercial deal is awarded to the Sales Unit.
- Communicating new product introductions and new innovative technologies (like LED's) developed by Philips Lighting to the selected creative specifiers in line with Marketing Architectural Approach.
- Maintaining a multitude of internal working contacts with (inter) national colleagues, Customized solutions group & with Marketing Managers, Product managers, Segment Managers, Sales/ Key Account managers.
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people's lives with light.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build a career in an international environment. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, plus a design background is preferred.
- 4+ years of extensive commercial experience, ideally combined with an adequate technical understanding of lighting solutions.
- Proven analytical skills, able to understand the business dynamics, strategy and potential.
- Ability to understand technical knowledge of products and proficiency on lighting design software.
- Polished communication skills in a 'Business to Business' relationship
- Initiative approach along with a self-motivated attitude and ability to perform well under pressure and deliver results.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic: Speaking, reading, and writing.
- Joyce Hoornik
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top