SPA (Special Price Agreement) Rebates Claims Processor
Job TitleSPA (Special Price Agreement) Rebates Claims Processor
Process claims and resolve customer disputes timely and accurately. Review daily and weekly progress and respond to various requests related to end to end SPA or rebates processes.
- Process SPA and/or rebates claims to support customer/business needs
- Review and resolve aged SPA and/or rebates claims deductions on a continuous basis in close cooperation with the business and customers. Provide appropriate backup and analysis to determine whether items should be cleared or a chargeback created.
- Weekly review of SPA claims and/or rebates processed.
- Respond to internal and external customer claim inquiries and clearly communicate findings.
- Provide appropriate support for internal and external audits.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, such as system upgrades.
- Ensure timely issuance of approved SPA or rebate credits.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance highly desired
- Experience in rebates or claims processing process highly desired
- Detail oriented, enjoys digging into details and resolving disputes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP or similar ERP system knowledge a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to identify and implement process improvements
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic who takes initiative, and has a "can do" attitude
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top