Software Development Engineer
Job TitleSoftware Development Engineer
- Work out, discuss and finalize Software Requirement Specifications, responsible for the contents and quality of requirement specifications.
- With limited supervision, work out and verify software design according to agreed software requirement specifications, with proper design documents as outcome.
- Responsible for the contents and the correct implementation of own design; communicate the consequences of his/her design on system/architecture level.
- Responsible for Software Test Specification creation and maintenance.
- Integrate existing or purchased software module into system.
- Debug source code and identify the issues owing to self and other software engineers.
- Involve in software maintenance activities by solving PRs and CRs.
- Draw up personal schedule and reports on progress.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts.
- Responsible for micro-controller chip selection and corresponding design of peripherals and circuitry, support in component qualification for digital parts.
- Coach junior software engineer.
- Performs daily activities in line with defined software process.
- Participate in and contribute to software development process improvement activities.
Contribute to the competence and efficiency building up in SW team.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top