Software Developer Automation Connectivity platform
Job TitleSoftware Developer Automation Connectivity platform
Software developer automation connectivity platform
Everything starts with light. Light moves cities, carries information and comforts mind and body. Join Philips Lighting and make an impact on people's lives with light.
Since its launch in 2012, Philips Lighting is changing the way people interact and experience lighting.
We have become the world's leading connected lighting comopany with solutions for the Home like Hue. This system that works with all major smart home platforms (Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google, Nest, Smarthings). We have encouraged other companies to develop devices, apps and systems that interoperate with our system using connectivity standards .
This requires software development with high quality standards. our test automation approach supports the development and integration of our components to ensure correct functionality and to enable scaling flexibly with the continuously increasing complexity.
Your role as a software developer automation is to increase the software development speed by creatinge solutions to further automate our build and test environment and develop automated tests using existing and new methods and tools in line with our continuous integration and delivery strategy. You have experience in developing with high level programming languages and with agile development methods and tools. You work together with other developers and testers in your team to ensure high speed and high quality deliverables.
- Design and development of the test framework and of integration setups for the connectivyt platform
- Design and implementation of automated tests
- Develop solution towards continuous integration and delivery environment
- Improve and innovate on continuous integration approach
You will be based at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven, the smartest square km in Europe, joining a team of passionate engineers working on the world's leading connected lighting systems. You are going to work in a team with the best and brightest in your area, providing an opportunity for each person to maximize their potential, directly contribute to our organization's success and growth and be appreciated for their differences. In fact, our culture is built on a foundation for valuing our employees as the key asset. You will be working on developing components for the next generation of products and features for the wireless lighting systems. In your role you will be part of the connectivity platform development team. You will be part of a larger development team working on wireless systems based on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization in the world. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Excellent package (including personal benefits package)
- 5 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips Lighting results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top