Six Sigma Project Manager
Job TitleSix Sigma Project Manager
Lead projects that bring breakthroughs in work health and safety, customer service, inventory, quality, productivity, etc. based on Lean and six sigma methods.
- Driving continuous improvement to realize the strategic business objectives, our mission and vision.
- Defining projects: scoping, objectives, metrics, team, approach, review structure
- Leading Teams: training and coaching team members;
- Involving people responsible for the daily operations and making them owners of the improvements;
- Using lean/Six-Sigma tools to analyze issues, generate solutions, select the best alternative and prove improvement; seeing through on full implementation of the designed solutions
- Standardizing the improved processes to enable smooth roll-out to other parts of the organization
The opportunity to join a Philips facility that produces top quality, best-in-class professional luminaires and lighting appliances, under a brand with 124 years of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us enhance life with light!
We are looking for
- Six Sigma certificate (Green Belt is a must, Black Belt is ideal)
- Project Management experience
- Clear evidence of change management experience
- 3+ years of relevant working experience (preferably in manufacturing)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Managing Cross department teams
- Experience in multicultural environment is a plus
- Strong Leadership competencies
- Ability to lead by influence
- High drive for results and willing to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to successfully lead project teams consisting of members of various departments
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Good conceptual and executional skills with operational process knowledge
- Ability to manage stakeholders on various leadership level and 3rd parties like service providers or suppliers
- Good command of English language
- Fluent Hungarian
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top