Six Sigma Black Belt
Job TitleSix Sigma Black Belt
Lead projects that bring breakthroughs in work health and safety, customer service, inventory, quality, productivity, etc. based on Lean and six sigma methods.
- Driving continuous improvement to realize the strategic business objectives, our mission and vision.
- Defining projects: scoping, objectives, metrics, team, approach, review structure
- Leading Teams: training and coaching team members;
- Involving people responsible for the daily operations and making them owners of the improvements;
- Using lean/Six-Sigma tools to analyze issues, generate solutions, select the best alternative and prove improvement; seeing through on full implementation of the designed solutions
- Standardizing the improved processes to enable smooth roll-out to other parts of the organization
The opportunity to join a Philips facility that produces top quality, best-in-class professional luminaires and lighting appliances, under a brand with 124 years of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us enhance life with light!
We are looking for
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Project Management experience
- Clear evidence of change management experience
- 3+ years of relevant working experience (preferably in manufacturing)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Managing Cross department teams
- Experience in multicultural environment is a plus
- Strong Leadership competencies
- Ability to lead by influence
- High drive for results and willing to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to successfully lead project teams consisting of members of various departments
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Good conceptual and executional skills with operational process knowledge
- Ability to manage stakeholders on various leadership level and 3rd parties like service providers or suppliers
- Good command of English language
- Fluent Hungarian
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top