Services Manager CEE
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Customer Service Manager CEE, based in Warsaw, Poland. You are responsible for managing the overall customer service delivered to customers aligning with global service standards and processes. You deeply understand customer needs and ensure services are provided addressing to the needs leveraging our support network. You enable customer growth and development as well as enable further business opportunities in customers installed base.
Together we can...
- Differentiate and offer Lighting's services propositions to the customers spending a large part of the time at the customer facility
- Ensure timely and correct execution in solving incidents by Field Service technician and/or third-party service providers
- Participate in new projects during Engineering, acceptance tests and commissioning phases as required
- Support Sales in Service offering, proposal development, contract verification and renewal, customer relationship management
- Coordinate CEE WoW for service policy execution
- Drive for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manages and maintains customer relationships
- Provides special / custom training to customers upon request
- Develop & ensure high level of functional capabilities of customer service employees
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ Mechanical/Computer Science. Master's in technology
- Fluent Polish (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 5+ years of experience in the service domain
- 5+ years' experience in managing a profitable service business
- Managing network of outsourced services providers doing maintenance and aftersales activities
- Proven experience in collaboration with field service teams, teams of technicians
- Proven experience in services selling is a must
- Knowledge of lighting applications, solutions and lighting services business will be an advantage
- Experience is setting up /deploying training program for field personnel
- Practical knowledge of SAP system is a must
- Customer focus & deep listening
- Motivator and good training skills
- Understands financial implications of a solution for the customer and is able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party
- Understanding the clients' business, their decision process and key decision makers.
Back to top