Services Contract Manager Benelux
Job TitleServices Contract Manager Benelux
Services Contract Manager Benelux
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
You will work for the commercial organization of Philips Lighting in the Benelux. The Services Contract Manager manages portfolio of (Managed) Services to customers engaged in multiyear relationships. You understand customer needs and ensure services are provided to the needs. You will continuously grow the service revenue by defining customer objectives and deliver targeted service offerings. You enable business opportunities for new customers and in customers installed base, with add-ons to the contract. Driving high levels of customer satisfaction!
- Differentiating, localizing and offering Lighting's services propositions to customers, while spending substantial time with the customers.
- Understanding the strategic and business drivers as well as competition offerings, while proposing added value services.
- You will drive service offers both direct or supporting others
- Proactively coaches and supports the end user sales team on major (managed) service opportunities.
- Provide expertise on services in Market-to-Order process, together with end-user Marketing & Global Services in order to develop new services propositions.
- Delivering on operational managed services (sales) targets and profitability
- Managing the services contract portfolio.
- Reviewing legal documentation and applying yearly pricing contract escalation
- Ability to leverage standard practices and guidelines
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships.
You will report directly to the Commercial Director in the Benelux responsible for Services and Customer Satisfaction. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, System Center, Customer Service colleagues.
A dynamic work environment with room for own initiatives and innovative ideas. You are part of a professional, international oriented sales organization, and you have multiple opportunities to develop yourself. This position is grade 60.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a challenging year salary (fulltime) including a personal benefits package (NL)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually (NL)
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Company car
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Commercial orientation (Marketing, …) or a technical orientation (Engineering, Electronics/Computer Sciences, …)
- 5+ years of experience in the Service domain;
- Understanding of lighting systems is an advantage;
- 5+ years of working knowledge managing large contract portfolio(s);
- Understanding of service contracts and legal documents;
- Experience in business modeling and financial understanding of business plans, balance sheets, cost calculations, budgeting and risk assessments;
- Customer focus and deep listening with proven experience in commercial discussions, customer pricing and negotiations. Certification in customer focused selling a plus;
- Technical affinity: electrical, electronic, mechanical, software engineering qualifications.
- Analytical skills combined with hands-on mentality
- You are a great team player and self-propelling
- Fluent in English & Dutch
For more information about the position, you can contact Carol De Bleecker Talent Acquisition Consultant Benelux
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through Workday (Jobs @Philips) or the Philips career site http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/lighting.htm - vacancy number 262964
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top