Service Sales Specialist
Job TitleService Sales Specialist
We challenge you to identify potential service sales opportunities, manage the pipeline and close selected deals. This role will work cross segment and cover the UK&I. Service deals tend to be long term contracts signed with key customers and Philips guarantee performances (energy, light, uptime, etc). With our Philips Capital arm, we are also able to provide financing options and sell Light As A Service.
You will collaborate with the System Centers to prepare Service proposals including Audit, Design, Installation of Luminaires and Controls, Life Cycle and Operations, with Measurement and Verification of performances per year. Particular focus will be on long term managed service opportunities.
This role will be remotely based, London area with travel required.
- You will grow the service revenue by finding new customers and you will define customers objectives based on their business requirements & deliver targeted service offerings aligning with Lighting's service strategy.
- You will sign up new customers for service proposition by proposing differentiated Lighting's Services propositions to our customers.
- You will analyze competitive offerings and propose differentiated Service Value Propositions
- You will use appropriate mix of technology while delivering right services propositions.
- You will drive service offers both through direct business and supporting/delivering through others.
We are looking for:
- Sales experience in the service/solution domain with proven ability in to achieve targets.
- Experience working at C Level
- Solution sales experience
- Bachelor degree in business management/economy/business/technology
- Strong knowledge of the services business or energy management field
- Financial/commercial acumen
- Strong customer focus
- Proven track record in KAM and or value based selling principles
- Ability to leverage standard practices and guidelines
- Ability to achieve ambitious sales target
- Proven capacity to connect and influence customer' s decision making
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills
Philips Lighting transforms environments through dynamic and innovative uses of light. Our award-winning LED lighting systems, lighting controllers, and custom lighting solutions reinvent light as a highly efficient, long lasting, environmentally friendly, and inherently digital source of illumination. Philips Lighting offers an unmatched depth of expertise, stellar track record, and unparalleled industry knowledge especially in the LED space.
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top