Senior TechLead Interfaces
We are looking for an ambitious candidates, with the right combination of competencies, experience, can-do attitude and with the potential to grow.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant IT work experience in at least a medium sized international company.
- Extensive experience in an international SAP environment - Service focused - In depth knowledge of and experience in SAP PRO 7.5, reversed and forward proxies, B2B connections, A2A connections, ANSI X12 standard, Edifact standard, GS1 standards and all aspects of SAP ECC, warehouse management, HR.
- Information analysis of new and/or to be improved business processes. System specification (re)customizing and developments in line with architectural guidelines from Solution architects and TCT guidelines from the senior BA's. Work on documentation and validation of requirements.
- Participate in global, regional and local projects on IT and supporting teams to meet the agreed upon objectives (planning and budget).
- Contribute the change management process in IT.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Good at communication and presentation skills.
- Open for project related travel
- A team player
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top