Senior Supply Planner (with a potential to grow)
Job TitleSenior Supply Planner (with a potential to grow)
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
For our growing Professional Lighting Sector business in Hungary, we are currently looking for an outstanding colleague who will take the position of Senior Supply Planner.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure standard processes are implemented, followed and improved in the area of customer service while also participating in the operational execution of supply planning in the factory.
- Ensure customer orders are planned and confirmed in line with catalogue leadtime and/or with the required leadtime of the customer
- Close cooperation with production planning and distribution in order to assure on time delivery
- Secure key market projects are addressed with high priority in the organization
- First point of escalation to Country Sales Organizations (CSU) worldwide and Regional Distribution Centers (RDC) in Europe
- Participate and initiate Supply Chain performance improvement actions
- Follows up KPIs of supply planners and leads improvement actions (backorders, late confirmations, finished goods inventory)
- Ensures proper allocation in case of scarce components or factory capacity across all markets
- Supports the resource management of the factory based on the S&OP activity
- Implements IT improvements in his/her area of responsibility
The opportunity to join a Philips facility that produces top quality, best-in-class professional luminaires and lighting appliances, under a brand with 124 years of success so far since 1891.
We are looking for
- 2-4 years experience - in customer service at multinational company
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Experienced in SAP and Windows
- Open and proactive
- Easy to approach
- Excellent team player
- Willing to take ownership
Please note we will only contact selected candidates.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top