Senior Software Engineer
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer
- You are responsible for digital & analog hardware design and test including MCU and interface circuits, e.g. power supplier circuit.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design digital circuit in schematics diagram
- Digital circuit PCB layout
- Issue and own the relevant technical documents, including specification, test spec. etc.
- 8+ years of R&D experience
- Experience in ARM/Cortex and digital circuit
- Experience in digital interface including USB, UART, SPI, I2C
- Experience in PCB design tools e.g. Altium designer, or other PCB layout tools
- Knowledge in mass production of electronics products
- Experience in real product development
- Skillful English reading and writing
- Master degree in electronics or communication
- In depth knowledge of ARM/Cortex MCUs
- In depth knowledge of MCU interfaces
- In depth knowledge of PCB layout
- Strong hands-on skill
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top