Senior R&D Manager
Job TitleSenior R&D Manager
Your Role & Responsibilities:
As R&D Group Manager for Business LED Electronics
- Define the electronics building block roadmaps & pre-development program.
- Drive the development of the electronic building blocks in order to enable the successful product development according to the specs, schedule, cost & quality requirements.
- Organize and manage the required resources.
- Coach and support his team members in their assignments.
- Build up a structural review mechanism with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the performance management & competence development of his team members in order to fulfill the short term & long term strategic requirements.
- Facilitate collaboration with other electronics competence teams of Philips Lighting in order to secure synergies on knowledge & designs.
As Electronics Competence Leader for Business LED Lamps
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and driving overall LED Lamps electronics technology program and roadmaps based on business product roadmap, by working together with electronics seniors and architects of each product group, and collaborating with other electronics competence teams of Philips Lighting and partners.
- Responsible for assessing, improving and developing electronics competence, in order to full fill business strategic needs.
- Coach and support competence team in project execution, and build up structural technical review mechanism.
- Strong expertise & experience in power electronics R&D, experience in Lighting is a plus but not a must.
- Bachelor or master degree in Electronics.
- Proven experience in R&D people management & development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good programming & driving execution skills.
- High interest for the technology development in the area of LED businesses
- Conceptual, long term & strategic thinker.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top