Senior Fraud Investigation Manager
You are part of a global Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (FICS) team with team members in The Netherlands, Dubai, Singapore and China. Your responsibility includes:
• Support and lead multiple complex fraud investigations simultaneously in your area of responsibility
• Support audit activities (prepare, execute and report) in line with the required Signify Internal Audit procedures
• Write clear and concise reports for investigation findings/audit results and report outcome to the senior management /auditees.
• Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods. Responsible for the entire documentation and reporting of the audit or fraud in line with Signify Internal Audit procedures and systems
• Manage the different stakeholders while successfully driving sensitive processes
• You will actively anticipate on trends and requirements and provides support for the Company's global anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations to be the benchmark
• Identify risk trends in your area and translate into learning's and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to take decisions.
• Act as representative for FICS and ambassador for Internal Audit; Interact and engage with senior stakeholders in the Area
• Actively supports global FICS initiatives anticipating on the Company's risk profile by providing input for the audit plan, the audit and risk committees, knowledge practices, methodology and other.
• Ensure that the Investigation and Audit activities are executed in accordance with the applicable methodology.
• Participate in, provide input and lead initiatives for the FICS Knowledge Practice. Able to translate Area and Global risk trends into pro-active actions.
• Translate learning's from the Investigations, Pro-active Fraud Program, Compliance Due Diligence and other Customer Screening activities in practical advice for FICS, Internal Audit and Signify when applicable
We are looking for
Fraud Investigations and Customer Screenings (FICS) is looking for a highly energetic and qualified individual:
• Master degree (accounting, finance, law or equivalent);
• At least 8 years of experience in a similar position, with evidence gathering and investigative techniques;
• Knowledge of the legal system and understanding the language of the legal community
• Understanding of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and procedures;
• Excellent Interviewing and report writing skills;
• Able to effectively manage (timely completion) of multiple complex task(s);
• Communication and influencing skills, consistent and balanced behavior and leads by example;
• Able to receive and provide constructive feedback and coach others for their development;
• Chinese and English fluently (verbal and written).
Back to top