Senior Electronic Engineer
Job TitleSenior Electronic Engineer
Job description Senior Electronic Development Engineer
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for designs he creates.
- Develops on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance (QTP testing and the manufacturing test procedure for functional testing of the new product).
- Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios' for the developed modules or components.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation (like electrical schematics, parts lists, specifications, regulations, circuit descriptions, etc.) for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
- Coaches Electronic Development Engineers and the Electronic Technicians within the project.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top