Senior B2B Marketing Manager
Job TitleSenior B2B Marketing Manager
Job DescriptionYour challenge
At Philips, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before. The innovation speed has increased dramatically and the scope has expanded to electronics, software, communications and information technology, systems engineering and data analytics for services.
The development of the end-user marketing plan requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of business to business (B2B) marketing principles, theories and concepts. You define and execute the strategy for the entire Professional Channel (Project sales) covering our Public sector, Retail & Hospitality, Office and Industry and Value Added Partner (Project dealers) segments.
- Identifying projects for the Professional channel business through lead generation
- Presenting and offering different product solutions to current and potential project sales customers
- You are responsible for driving consistent End User marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull (B2B)
- You define and execute Lead Generation programs in the market supporting sales funnel creation; understanding of Thailand landscape and roadmaps
- You lead the efforts in generating consumer insights analyzing and understanding market trends
- Analyze the market dynamics based on benchmark insights on market, customer & competition (market intelligence)
- Develops sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all). Gains credibility by creating positive long term impact
- Develop and execute clear channel specific strategy
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility.
- Identifies problems in a channel performance and comes up with solutions that can mitigate the issues collaborating with relevant teams.
- Influences a winning spirit, embedding our culture in the channel sales teams.
We are looking for
- Has strong understanding of B2B sector end-user marketing principles
- Understands lighting systems and services, IOT (Internet of Things) and connected lighting is an advantage
- Strategic and strong sense of business acumen
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in areas of measuring marketing effectiveness and gaining customer insights.
- Advanced presentation and Public Speaking skills
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people's lives with light.
You will be part of our Thailand Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. Our local Marketing team is composed of talented and innovative Product Managers, MarCom specialists, Channel and End-user Marketeers and Marketing admin support.
- 5+ years of responsible role in any combination of B2B technology marketing or end-user marketing roles.
- 5+ years in customer facing position in B2B sector market, involving different go-to- market models
- Experience in a top management consultant firm, working on a marketing and business development projects is an advantage
- Experience in full-cycle Product Management is an advantage
- 3+ years in managing design and production of marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast- paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer or related studies
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top