Security Manager of Manufacturing Systems
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Information Security. Its responsibilities are at the heart of cyber security, so aspiring for security must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
contribute to Philips Lighting's achievement of growth objectives and ambitions. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light, impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key member of the Corporate Security Office.You will have a direct role in ensuring that Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, and other systems found in our manufacturing and production environments operate in a secure manner in order to reduce the organization's overall Cyber risk.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Collect and maintain an inventory of MES, SCADA, and similar systems present at Philips Lighting sites, along with security-specific attributes and configuration details.
- Assess the current security state of Philips Lighting manufacturing systems, then provide recommendations and assist local stakeholders to improve their overall level of security.
- Advise the global IT program rolling out the SAP MES platform on security best practices, tailored to each individual implementation's challenges.
- Provide input and review to the Information Security policy and control framework for controls specific to manufacturing environments.
- Ensure comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Corporate Security Management
- Lead and contribute practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred; other Engineering or technical disciplines accepted, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a Manufacturing environment; 3+ years administration experience with MES or SCADA systems (such as WonderWare, CTVue, Simatic, FactoryTalk, SAP ME)
- 3+ years working in a multinational environment
- 25% travel is required. Must be willing to travel, both Globally and Domestically.
- 2+ years experience with SAP MES preferred, but not required
- CISSP, CSSA, or similar Security certifications preferred, but not required
- Deep knowledge of Manufacturing Automation and Control
- Subject Matter Expert in MES and SCADA platforms design and administration
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT networking, use of firewalls / segmentation, and root cause analysis
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy: Signify North America Corporation ("Signify") will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Signify, or (c) consistent with Signify's legal duty to furnish information. #LI-FM1
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top