Security Manager of Manufacturing Systems
Job TitleSecurity Manager of Manufacturing Systems
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips Lighting's achievement of growth objectives and ambitions. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light, impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key member of the Corporate Security Office. You will have a direct role in ensuring that Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, and other systems found in our manufacturing and production environments operate in a secure manner in order to reduce the organization's overall Cyber risk.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer of Philips Lighting. You will work closely with site Engineers, members of the Lighting IT department, as well as other members of the Philips Lighting Corporate Security Office.
As the Security Manager, Manufacturing Systems, you will be challenged to leverage your technical expertise, along with your ability to bridge the gap between those stakeholders responsible for managing the local systems and the central IT and Security organizations.
- Collect and maintain an inventory of MES, SCADA, and similar systems present at Philips Lighting sites, along with security-specific attributes and configuration details.
- Assess the current security state of Philips Lighting manufacturing systems, then provide recommendations and assist local stakeholders to improve their overall level of security.
- Advise the global IT program rolling out the SAP MES platform on security best practices, tailored to each individual implementation's challenges.
- Provide input and review to the Information Security policy and control framework for controls specific to manufacturing environments.
- Ensure comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Corporate Security Management
- Lead and contribute practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred; other Engineering or technical disciplines accepted, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a Manufacturing environment; 3+ years administration experience with MES or SCADA systems (such as WonderWare, CTVue, Simatic, FactoryTalk, SAP ME)
- 3+ years working in a multinational environment
- 25% travel is required. Must be willing to travel, both Globally and Domestically.
- 2+ years experience with SAP MES preferred, but not required
- CISSP, CSSA, or similar Security certifications preferred, but not required
- Deep knowledge of Manufacturing Automation and Control
- Subject Matter Expert in MES and SCADA platforms design and administration
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT networking, use of firewalls / segmentation, and root cause analysis
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. #LI-FM1
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top