Security Manager, InfoSec Engineering
Job TitleSecurity Manager, InfoSec Engineering
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips Lighting's achievement of growth objectives and ambitions. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light, impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key position within the Corporate Security Office and a member of the Information Security leadership team.You will manage a team responsible for formulating fit for purpose security baselines, documenting the current and desired states of the global infrastructure and information assets, and directing the assessment and testing of the security controls protecting Philips Lighting systems, processes, and information.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer of Philips Lighting. You will manage a team of up to six security professionals to accomplish your assigned responsibilities. You will work closely with external parties, members of the Lighting IT department, as well as other colleagues within the Philips Lighting Corporate Security Office.
As the Security Manager, Information Security Engineering, you will be challenged to leverage your technical expertise, along with your ability to effectively direct a team responsible for providing guidance and assurance to stakeholders in IT and across the entire enterprise.
- Manage the design and publication of security baselines of infrastructure, systems, business processes, and other company-owned information assets.
- Maintain a centralized repository of security-relevant architectural diagrams and landscapes to support joint Corporate Security Office initiatives and the Crisis Management process.
- Set up and manage a program of technical assessments (including penetration testing), using trusted third parties, to regularly assess Philips Lighting critical information assets and support InfoSec Risk Monitoring & Management's Threat and Vulnerability Assessment process.
- Ensure comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Corporate Security Management
- Lead and contribute practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in IT / Information Security roles, with 5+ years managing Security Architecture or Security-focused infrastructure Engineering teams, in a multinational environment
- CISSP, CSSA, CEH or similar Security certifications preferred, but not required
- Deep knowledge of Security architectural principles
- Subject Matter Expert in Information Security controls
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise IT networks and applications, cyber threats, and technical assessment / penetration testing techniques
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
Philips Lighting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top