Security Manager - IAM
Job TitleSecurity Manager - IAM
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips Lighting's achievement of growth objectives and ambitions. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light, impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key member of the Corporate Security Office.You will have a direct role in assuring the Identity and Account Lifecycle Management process at Philips Lighting is operating effectively to reduce the organization's overall Cyber risk. Identity is the new perimeter, and the success of this role can have a significant impact on safeguarding our sensitive and proprietary information.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
You will report to the Head of Information Security Engineering, who reports into the Chief Information Security Officer of Philips Lighting. You will work closely with members of the Lighting Information Technology department, as well as other members of the Philips Lighting Corporate Security Office.
As the Security Manager, Identity and Access Management (IAM) Assurance, you will be challenged to leverage your technical expertise, along with your ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at various levels from individual sites up to the global headquarters.
- Review existing identities, accounts, roles, and rights assignments in various Windows and non-Windows environments to ensure their compliance with existing Information Security Office / IT IAM policies and standards.
- Seek out previously unknown systems and environments not under the control of global IT and assess their compliance to IAM policies and standards.
- Monitor the effectiveness of IT operational teams and individuals who manage the IAM lifecycle; report, follow-up, and/or escalate any results which lead to significant risk or deviate from process limits.
- Continuously assess and recommend improvements to both the assurance process and the underlying supported IAM process.
- Ensure comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Corporate Security Management
- Lead and contribute practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in IT / Information Security roles
- 3+ years working in a multinational environment
- CISSP, GIAC, CEH or similar Information Security certification
- Deep knowledge of IT / Information Security and authentication methods
- Subject Matter Expert in Identity and Access Management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cyber threats, account theft, and root cause analysis
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
Philips Lighting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top