Security Manager - Data / Information Protection
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify .
This Manager-level position is a key member of the IT Security Department based in Eindhoven. You will have a direct role in securing Signify information assets in order to support the move into the solutions and connected devices marketplace. You will also be able to select and develop your team members in order to achieve the operational and compliance objectives you will be given.
You will report directly into the Head of IT Security Operations of Signify. You will supervise a team focused on Data Classification and Data Loss Prevention. With business data and process owners and peers within the Information Security and IT organizations you can influence functions across Lighting Solutions worldwide.
Together we can...
As the Security Manager - Data / Information Protection, you will be challenged to leverage your experience in business stakeholder management and knowledge of information and data protection. As information becomes more free-flowing in our business environment, we need to assure that the appropriate security is provided.
- Lead the Data Loss Prevention Department within IT Security Operations
- Lead the implementation of DLP related tools and technologies
- Lead the implementation of Data Loss Prevention policies and standards.
- Lead the collaboration with the Ethics Office and the business in order to establish the process for reporting misuse or mishandling of critical information assets
- Develop and mature the existing Data Loss Prevention and Information Classification processes and runbooks
- Collaboration with the business to identify critical assets (systems, processes, data, and information)
- Leads and contributes practically in key projects, steering them in line with the strategic direction
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline
- 7+ years in IT Security roles, with 2+ years coordinating / leading an IT / InfoSec data classification / information protection process
- Experience implementing and working with DLP technologies and tools
- CISSP, CISM or similar Information Security certification
- Deep knowledge of IT Security and Data Loss Prevention
- Subject Matter Expert in Data Classification & DLP
- An investigative mindset, able to quickly identify root causes
- Ability to build consensus with business contacts to achieve goals
- 5+ years working in a multinational environment
- 3+ years implementing and working with DLP technologies
Back to top