Security Analyst - Executive Support
Job TitleSecurity Analyst - Executive Support
Security Analyst, Executive Support
As the Security Analyst, Executive Support, you will be challenged to leverage your technical expertise in support of staffing in high visible and sensitive roles who are regularly targeted by external cyber threats.
- Provide local security support to the Executive Committee, their Assistants, and the Philips Lighting top 250 located at our global headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Coordinate with other InfoSec teams, the Security Operations Center and Lighting IT for awareness and actions required to maintain and improve your customers' security posture.
- Advise and assist your customers with security issues or questions which arise during their time in the workplace, at home, and while traveling.
- Ensure comprehensive updates and reporting to higher Corporate Security Management
- Lead and contribute practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer of Philips Lighting. You will work closely with members of the Lighting Information Technology department, as well as other members of the Philips Lighting Corporate Security Office.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips Lighting's achievement of growth objectives and ambitions. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light, impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key "on the ground" member of the Corporate Security Office. You will have a direct role in keeping our company's Executive staff security aware and free from disruptive security incidents.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
When joining Philips Lighting, you will be part of a global leader with a start-up spirit. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Excellent package (including personal benefits package)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips Lighting results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips Lighting shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years in IT / Information Security roles, 1-3+ years in an international environment
- CISSP, Security+ or similar Security certification
- Deep knowledge of IT / Information Security
- Subject Matter Expert in endpoint security and mobile device security
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cyber threats, security awareness, malware, and phishing
- Customer focus
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead
the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top