Scrum Master Cloud Services ART
Job TitleScrum Master Cloud Services ART
The global services domain, comprising professional services, lifecycle services and managed services, is a fast-growing domain within Philips Lighting. Many of these services are data enabled and based on cloud solutions. Development is done in an Agile Release Train (ART). To help us leading the Scrum teams and coordinating collaboration with other teams, we are looking for a Scrum Master.
- Lead the Scrum teams, facilitating the SAFe/Scrum principles and the team's progress toward the goal
- Coordinate inter-team collaboration (internal and external), promoting DevOps culture and tools and facilitate preparation and readiness for ART events
- Connect Services ART processes and milestones to the organization's Quality System in a Lean/Agile fashion
You will be part of the Services R&D team. This is a team of enthusiastic SW developers, working in an Agile way, developing service solutions.
When joining Philips Lighting, you will be part of a global leader with a start-up spirit. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Excellent package (including personal benefits package)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips Lighting results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips Lighting shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
We are looking for candidates that have
- An engineering graduate in computer science or related discipline
- Experience in leading Agile/Scrum teams
- Familiar with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – preferably certified
- Experience in cooperating in multi-disciplinary teams to develop integral innovation to market (I2M) offers
Further you have
- Knowledge of technology and application trends in cloud computing
- A core quality to balance between pragmatism and process to support agility, quality and sustainability
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead
the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top