Sales Support VAP & Professional Trade
Job TitleSales Support VAP & Professional Trade
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Philips Lighting is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
- Processes incoming e-mails and mail in accordance with the agreement made with the supervisor; answer the question or prepares draft answers; create draft letters/mails/ office documents/meeting minutes.
- Provides translations
- Helps with trainings, customer events
- Arranges travels when required
- Manages Customer's PPR and relevant flow
- Manages office supplies and order supplies when required
- Manages the archives and databases to ensure documents and information are stored and can be traced
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- Lives by our competencies and behaviors
- Supports the sales organization by managing the bid / quote / pricing process in order to provide high quality quotation proposals ensuring they are compliant, competitive and meet the company growth and profitability targets
- Produces and delivers timely and accurate proposals
- Holds deep knowledge of our company products, systems and services
- Delivers on profitability targets
- Interacts with sales personnel and customers in a professional and competent manner
- Finished secondary school (minimum)
- Fluent English both verbal and written (at least advanced level)
- Technical thinking
- Sense of urgency, organization and analytical skills
- Very organized and good at planning
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Open and proactive
- Excellent team player
Excellent career development opportunities can be expected in the near future.
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in lighting. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top