Sales Support Specialist
Job TitleSales Support Specialist
Would you like to interact with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services? Are you the person who will receive and process incoming orders and following up to make sure deliveries are made in a correct and timely manner? Come and join us as our new Customer Order Specialist in our office in Stockholm!
As the Sales Support Specialist you will deal directly with customers either by telephone or via email. In this role you will enter, coordinate and follow up on orders and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Prepare and distribute activity reports
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
We are looking for
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to collect data and process orders in a correct manner
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Has an interest in technical products and services
- Has experience in SAP and customer service capacity
- Preferable some experience with telephones and online systems
- Lighting business knowledge is highly merited
You will report to the Customer Service Operations Manager and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Sweden. You will be based in our Stockholm office in Kista.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your customer order skills in a complex international business environment. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Philips career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a telephone interview and afterwards business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top