Sales Specialist West Sweden
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
You will work with smart, passionate and energetic colleagues in Sweden and report to the sales manager in Sweden. We are specifically looking for candidates who are based in or in the immediate area of Göteborg.
Together we can...
- Drive sales in the assigned region (quotes, lighting solutions, contract management, delivery quality etc.)
- Ensure high quality in customer assignments and projects (consultancy, customer planning, presentations, solutions, project coordination)
- Deliver according to budget and maximize set sales goals
- Develop and strengthen an existing customer base and associate new customers with the company
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and other departments
- Follow and live for Signify values and routines
Open minded, curious, innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and bring the following experiences and competencies with you:
- Bachelor degree in business management, economics, technology or related field
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role (experience in the lighting or electronics industry beneficial)
- A strong commercial focus and drive with an understanding of the driving forces in the market
- Knowledge of sales principles, -theories and -concepts
- Proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, a good team player and good at building relationships
- Well structured and organized
- A result- and solution-oriented approach to the job is needed
- Fluent Swedish- and English language skills
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and afterwards business interviews.
Please upload your documents in English.
Back to top