Sales Specialist VAP
Job TitleSales Specialist VAP
Are you an ambitious sales professional, looking for a position in the heart of the commercial organization of Philips Lighting Italy IIG? Then this might be the job for you!
As Service Sales Representative, you are responsible for crafting services solutions for customer specific engagements. Moreover, you will deliver a cohesive, value added lighting services solution.
- Understand the customer objectives and map their business requirements with Philips services offerings;
- Differentiate Philips services offerings strategically and tactically by understanding the business drivers, knowledge of the competition, and by applying the appropriate mix of technology and value added services;
- Drive for high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Manages and maintains customer relationships and manages deal pipeline;
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts’ purchases;
- Deliver on the Sales targets (turnover and margin);
- Embrace the culture of the organization respecting Philips Business Principles.
You will be part of the Professional Sales Team, directly reporting to the Sales Manager Professional.
We are looking for
- Master degree in business management/economy/ technology
- 3+ years of experience in technology capital financed equipment sales
- At least 5 years of customer facing sales experience preferably in the Lighting industry with Proven ability in to achieve sales target achievements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills
- Results and client oriented mindset
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top