Sales Specialist Prof Trade Kalimantan
Job TitleSales Specialist Prof Trade Kalimantan
As the Sales Specialist Professional Sales , you will be responsible for building and fostering relationships among distributors at the same time named accounts in the Office, Retails, Hospitality segment in Indonesia, in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
You will be part of Philips Lighting Professional Sales Indonesia, as well as Philips Lighting International, leaders in global intelligent lighting solutions.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts within the Offices, Retails, Hospitality business segments
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases. Meet the Annual Operational Plan Sales targets.
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process.
- Drive the business through the defined partners and distributors assure that the sales target achieved.
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction by understanding challenges that are critical to customers and adopting a solution-based approach. Participate in customer and/or industry events as needed.
- Embrace the Philips Lighting culture and achieve business results without compromising on company business principles and compliance policy.
- You will be part of Philips Lighting International and will have many opportunities for global networking and exposure.
- You will play a part in large-scale developments of Professional Sales at Philips Lighting International
- You will have the potential to grow personally and professionally while being rewarded with a competitive compensation.
Working Location : East Kalimantan
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top