Sales Specialist Branded Retail Outer Island
Job TitleSales Specialist Branded Retail Outer Island
Works as Internal Sales Representative on problems of moderate scope where the analysis of sales data requires a review a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis. The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of basic internal sales principles, theories and concepts. Formulates the solution for (technical) parties problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and internal sales (feasibility) studies. May lead small internal sales projects, managing a small number of people. Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and <5 years of related experience in internal sales.
- Develops and maintains excellent sales for Philips Homes Outlets
- Maximizes sales opportunities by creative instore execution at the same time connected to smalls accounts within retails, offices and residential segment.
- Delivers on the Annual Operational Plan Sales targets
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed in order to create demand and awareness among the market
FORSEEABLE CHALLENGES FOR THE ROLE:
As a sales specialist branded retail the role will be responsible for two major focus, sales store operation and sales achievement through partners. Equal expertise in sales and administration also financial acumen are highly require for the role
- Bachelor's degree in any subject with proven sales expertise in retail business.
- More than 5 years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- Talent with minimum 3 years of value based selling in a market or customer facing role
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight
- Ability to manage sales through store promotion activities , partners and projects on lighting /decorative projects
- Somebody who is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact
- Possesses strong organizational abilities and strong stakeholder management.
- English proficiency is highly required
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top