Sales Specialist Branded Retail Jabotabek 2
Job TitleSales Specialist Branded Retail Jabotabek 2
FORSEEABLE CHALLENGES FOR THE ROLE:
As a sales specialist branded retail the role will be responsible for two major focus, sales store operation and sales achievement through partners. Equal expertise in sales and administration also financial acumen are highly require for the role
- Develops and maintains excellent sales for Philips Homes Outlets
- Maximizes sales opportunities by creative in store execution at the same time connected to smalls accounts within retails, offices and residential segment.
- Delivers on the Annual Operational Plan Sales targets
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and internal sales (feasibility) studies.
- May lead small internal sales projects, managing a small number of people.
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Bachelor's degree in any subject with proven sales expertise in retail business.
- More than 5 years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- Talent with minimum 3 years of value based selling in a market or customer facing role
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight
- Ability to manage sales through store promotion activities , partners and projects on lighting /decorative projects
- Somebody who is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact
- Possesses strong organizational abilities and strong stakeholder management.
- English proficiency is highly required
Working for Philips Lighting means the incumbent will be driving career in an incredible diversity of nationality, skills, backgrounds and functions. As Philips is an international organization run in more than 100 countries all over the world, the role are part of modern and multinational business. Aside to it Philips' reward is designed suited to security and satisfactory of hardworking team. The role will have a chance for
- Personal and structural career development
- Expose self to international and multinational career path
- Competitive guaranteed paid and high performance incentive bonus
- Insurance, health benefits and other benefit for employee and family security
- Flexible working hours which support mature and delivery of high performance result
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top