Sales Representative - Professional End User
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify .
This role is part of Professional Sales Team, based in Tokyo and will be responsible for Sports and Arena end users/projects and sub-segments, to drive successful business case and ensure the business growth in the local market.
Together we can...
- Responsible for business development and sales generation from customers /projects for professional lighting solutions (Products & Services). Meet the assigned targets
- Create awareness of new products, services and solutions to assigned customers through presentation, product demo
- Develop strong relationship with customers by exploring client's need and offering tailor made lighting system solution and increase share of projects
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate quotation and necessary details for tenders in active co-ordination with Pre-sales support
- Follow through a particular project and ensure planned Interaction with relevant end user, lighting specifier and contractor to generate business. Leverage the support from LiAS , System Center, Control and Product management
- Post order, co-ordinate with Post-Sales Support on timely execution of the order through clear communication on product details and time of delivery. The final ownership remains with respective KAM
- Work closely with LiAS , product management and supply chain and take ownership in ensuring highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Updating management on lead, pipeline and sales forecast. Regular entry and update through SalesForce. com
- Plan and Co-ordinate with marketing and management on suitable promotional activities like Road show / Dedicated Seminar etc.
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline with at least 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry
- At least 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 3 + years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Focus on customers and creates customer delight
- Understand complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understand Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- A daptive , collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Deliver on commitments
- English and Japanese proficient, communicates with impact
- Possess strong organizational abilities
Back to top