Sales Manager Professional Trade
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the CEE Sales Team, leading a team of 9 Sales Professionals. Its responsibilities are at the heart of leading, directing and motivating the Prof Trade Sales team to achieve sales and profitability targets. You implement locally relevant channel strategy to drive sales growth and market share and maximize sales opportunities and profitability in your sales channel.
Together we can...
- Execute sales in the context of local market trends and opportunities
- Delivers on operational targets
- Manages sales team to achieve sales targets
- Drives sales team engagement, culture of accountability
- Maximizes Philips' share of wallet in the Independent Agent's portfolio
- Leads BMC planning jointly with Business Group
- Manages offer performance
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Drives Lighting's (brand) positioning in the Professional Trade channel
- Builds required sales capabilities to drive sustainable business performance in the area
- Experienced in market portfolio management
- Strategic thinker with focus on execution
- Strong understanding of our business
- Finance acumen
- Capable of seamlessly connecting and influencing customer' s decision making
- Solution selling and high-level account planning knowledge
- Customer centric with ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market / customer needs
- Building high performance teams
- Bachelor degree in business management/ economics /technology
- 10+ yrs in a fast-paced technology industry with 5+ years in commercial leadership roles
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations with focus in the specific domain and with different go-to market models
- 5+ years of proven track-record in key account management and value based selling principles
- 3 yrs direct people management.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: ,,Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top