Sales Manager Professional Trade
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the CEE Sales Team, leading a team of 9 Sales Professionals. Its responsibilities are at the heart of leading, directing and motivating the Professional Trade Sales team to achieve sales and profitability targets. You implement locally relevant channel strategy to drive sales growth and market share and maximize sales opportunities and profitability in your sales channel.
Together we can...
- Execute sales in the context of local market trends and opportunities
- Deliver on operational targets
- Manage sales team to achieve sales targets
- Drive sales team engagement, culture of accountability
- Maximize Philips' share of wallet in the Independent Agent's portfolio
- Lead BMC planning jointly with Business Group
- Manage offer performance
- Drive for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Drive Lighting's (brand) positioning in the Professional Trade channel
- Build required sales capabilities to drive sustainable business performance in the area
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor degree in business management/ economics /technology
- 10+ yrs in a fast-paced technology industry with 5+ years in commercial leadership roles
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations with focus in the specific domain and with different go-to market models
- 5+ years of proven track-record in key account management and value based selling principles
- 3 yrs direct people management
- Experienced in market portfolio management
- Strategic thinker with focus on execution
- Finance acumen
- Capable of seamlessly connecting and influencing customer' s decision making
- Solution selling and high-level account planning knowledge
- Customer centric with ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market / customer needs
- Building high performance teams.
Back to top