Sales Manager - Professional, Thailand
Due to our continued focus on delivering best in class system and service solutions to our clients, we are seeking a Sales Manager - Professional to join our Thailand organisation, based in Bangkok. Our Thailand organisation is a market leader in the APAC region, and your challenge is to continue to build on our growth through the management of sales and commercial partnerships in the systems and services channel.
- Lead the development and implementation of Philips Lighting Thailand sales strategies and plans within the systems and services channel to achieve revenue and cost of sales targets
- Work closely with regional teams to ensure product competitiveness and the successful implementation of regional sales strategies at a country level
- Provide leadership and develop a consultative, solutions based sales team to service clients across key segments within the systems and services channel
- Build and maintain strong relationships with industry partners, clients and stakeholders at CXO and senior management levels
In this leadership role, you will be part of the country management team and report directly to the General Manager for Philips Lighting Thailand. With responsibility for a team of sales specialists, you will also have the support of local and regional teams in the domains of product marketing, trade marketing, category management and logistics.
We are looking for
To be considered for this opportunity, we are seeking senior sales professionals who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience in commercial sales roles from a fast paced technology company where you have developed and executed on different go to market strategies
- Hands on experience, or a solid understanding, of connected lighting systems or connected systems in similar industries
- A proven track record in key account management and value based, solution selling principles
- Outstanding leadership skills and experience in developing a team of high performing sales specialists
- Communication skills at an executive level, both in English and Thai, to senior clients at CXO level
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or Technology is essential with an MBA in Sales or Marketing being highly regarded
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top