Sales Manager - Lighting Outdoor (m/f)
Job TitleSales Manager - Lighting Outdoor (m/f)
Are you an ambitious sales professional, looking for a position in the heart of the commercial organization of Philips Lighting Italy IIG? Then this might be the job for you!
As Sales Manager, you drive and grow business value by building and fostering relationships with named accounts in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts. In particular, you'll be responsible for managing the commercial initiatives towards public clients and Public Administrations.
Your main responsibilities as Sales manager are:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts inside the PA;
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases;
- Deliver on the Sales targets (turnover and margin);
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process;
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and take a solution-based approach;
- Embrace the culture of the organization respecting Philips Business Principles.
- Team management
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We focus on guaranteeing our employee different opportunities to learn and grow within a multinational context.
We are looking for
As a Sales talent we expect you to have:
- Technical Background (a degree in electrical/electronic Engineer represents a plus)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing PA commercial solutions
- Results and client oriented mindset
- Experience in the lighting industry will be an asset
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top