Sales Excellence Specialist (ASEAN)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify .
As our organisation moves through an amazing period of growth and transformation, we are in the journey of strengthening and driving sales excellence by building an insightful market understanding and securing a pipeline of business opportunities that maximize our growth. An opportunity arises for an experienced Sales Excellence professional to join us in Malaysia to be responsible for the sales excellence initiatives for ASEAN region.
Together we can...
- Be responsible for researching, forecasting and analyzing market data to make strategic decisions that have long-term impact on the business
- Contribute in the choices made by cross functional teams - Marketing, Sales, Finance & CXOs, regarding product portfolio, distribution channels & key account plans
- Identify routes and tracks opportunities for growth
- Responsible for generating and maintaining the local market intelligence database and data reporting.
- Uses external agencies and global/regional input .
- Assists local marketing and sales management with targeted market research (trend analysis, etc) for short to midterm decisions .
- Support internal stakeholders in identifying key market drivers and trends from internal and external data
- Drive analytics capabilities of the Market
- Support Revenue Growth
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other technical field • Strong analytical skills
- E xperience with analysis tools - Excel, SQL, Alteryx
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools - Tableau, Qlikview , Power BI
- Ability to lead and influence .
- Prior e xperience working with a matrix organization and cross functional teams
Back to top