Sales Engineer, Public Sector
The role is part of our Thailand organization, the team you will join is the Professional Channel group that is based in Bangkok Thailand. They are responsible for building, developing and expanding our project sales business in Thailand. The Professional team is divided into 4 major segments - Retail and Hospitality, Office & Industry, Public Sector and Value Added Partners.
Together we can...
- Achieve sales and profitability targets for Public segment by supporting in bidding and tendering processes
- Manage cost efficiency of each projects in the Public segment
- Build relationship with key personnel in the government departments / agencies
- Implement locally relevant channel strategy to drive sales growth and market share
- Identify/Create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the market key players.
- Identify and navigate the relevant decision makers and communicates the features and benefits of our stakeholder and Eco-system Management.
- Develop sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all).
- Gain credibility by creating positive long term impact.
- Guide the customer to reach the best decision using a consultative approach, gaining deep customer insight and creating an inherent need for our propositions.
- Make decisions and sets priorities and goals, establishing a balance between the benefits to be achieved by the customer and for Philips Lighting.
- Develop and improve Philips Lighting market position in the Professional business by identifying opportunities
- Bachelor's degree holder in Electrical Engineering, or related degree.
- Three years of solid Sales experience in a fast paced industry, selling experience in a commercial (B2B) and project sales capacity is a must. Must be also well connected and familiar with government stakeholders / decision makers of big contracting companies, real-estate, industrial, offices industries.
- Experience and knowledge in Government Procurement process
- Experience in influencing and negotiating with decision makers of key and potential customers
- Strong business and finance acumen, must be strategic and can execute plans effectively
- Knowledge in solution selling and identifying and addressing customer needs efficiently
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top