Sales Director Consumer
Job TitleSales Director Consumer
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead, direct and motivate a high quality consumer sales team able to achieve consumer sales and bottom up objectives? Would you like to lead the consumer market transformation in UK & Ireland to drive market share and growth and manage customer offer performance for the consumer segment? Then this role is the opportunity you are looking for.
As Sales Director Consumer you are responsible for:
- Executes the Lighting Consumer Strategy Pillar in the context of local market trends and opportunities.
- Manages sales team to deliver on operational targets as defined by the Market Leader.
- Manages customers offer performance
- Delivers Consumer Lighting targets
- Achieves revenue, margins and sales productivity efficiencies targets within market.
- Establishes high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Defines and implements a winning go-to-market (including distribution) strategy for the market.
- Develops a leading market share and brand presence
- Drives sales team engagement, culture of accountability
- Builds required sales capabilities to drive sustainable business performance in the area
You will report into the UK & Ire Market Leader and work as part of the management team. You will lead a team of passionate, energetic sales professional, dedicated to making an impact on people's lives with light. This position will be based in Guildford, covering the UK & Ireland markets.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor or Master degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 10 + yrs of experience in a fast paced industry with at least 5+ in consumer/ B2C domain with at least 5+ years in key commercial leadership roles
- 5+ yrs.' direct people mgmt. with proven track record in leading a high performing and innovative sales force
- A strong understanding of the UK & Ire consumer market
- An understanding of the Internet of Things, Smart Home consumer products and the market
- A positive and professional team-player attitude, along with self-motivation and an inherent desire to achieve clearly defined goals
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, company car, flexible working, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies and discounts on Philips products.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top