Sales Area Manager North Europe m/f
Job TitleSales Area Manager North Europe m/f
Do you want to be part of the development of our Premium Brand Luceplan in Northern Europe, especially DACH and Nordics area?
Luceplan is actively looking for his/her Area Sales Manager to be based in Milan to cover the Northern Europe area.
- Responsible for leading, directing and motivating the agents to achieve both consumer and projects sales target; responsible for driving agents tobottom up objectives; responsible for implementing locally relevant distribution strategy in all channels to drive sales growth and market share.
- Delivers on AOP targets; achieves revenue, margins and sales productivity efficiencies targets within the assigned geographical area and across all channels
- Establishes high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Implement a winning distribution and channels strategy for assigned area
- Manages customers offer performance
We are looking for:
- Several years of relevant working experience on DACH market, and if possible the Nordics area in the lighting or high end design furniture industry
- 8+ years in market/customer facing operations with focus both in B2C and B2B
- Fluent in English and German (written, spoke) is mandatory. Italian is a plus as the role is to be based in Milan
- Proven track-record managing agents/key accounts and value based selling principles
Be a part of our fast growing business. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top