Sales Area Manager North Europe m/f
Job TitleSales Area Manager North Europe m/f
Do you want to be part of the development of our Premium Brand Luceplan in Northern Europe, especially DACH and Nordics area?
Luceplan is actively looking for his/her Area Sales Manager to be based in Milan to cover the Northern Europe area.
- Responsible for leading, directing and motivating the agents to achieve both consumer and projects sales target; responsible for driving agents tobottom up objectives; responsible for implementing locally relevant distribution strategy in all channels to drive sales growth and market share.
- Delivers on AOP targets; achieves revenue, margins and sales productivity efficiencies targets within the assigned geographical area and across all channels
- Establishes high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Implement a winning distribution and channels strategy for assigned area
- Manages customers offer performance
We are looking for:
- Several years of relevant working experience on DACH market, and if possible the Nordics area in the lighting or high end design furniture industry
- 8+ years in market/customer facing operations with focus both in B2C and B2B
- Fluent in English and German (written, spoke) is mandatory. Italian is a plus as the role is to be based in Milan
- Proven track-record managing agents/key accounts and value based selling principles
Be a part of our fast growing business. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top