Job TitleSales Analyst
A broad supporting role for our Consumer Sales team in order to maintain our leadership status in New Zealand for lighting products; including assisting the Sales management team with sales reporting, trends and formulating insights; field visits, customer events, and promotional executions; new product process deliverables for customers; product presentations and promotional offers for customers.
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Active in product ranging processes; including range reviews, develop item codes, and website support.
- Assist with monthly reporting for customer base.
- Creates compelling financial business cases in a complex proposal environment (i.e. products, systems and services)
- Provide key insights based on sales data to team for clear sales actions, and future strategy
- Active involvement of sales trend analysis for forecasting customer requirements
- Analyzes and articulates business situations (proposals) into clear, concise and accurate financial terms.
As part of our New Zealand organisation based in Auckland, you will be joining the Consumer Channel group and directly report to the Channel Head. The Consumer channel at Philips Lighting is responsible for the management of all our accounts in the Modern, Branded and On-line Retail sectors.
- Close working relationship with Channel Manager, Account Manager, National Field Support Manager, Merchandisers, Marketing team and external agencies.
- Liaise with Customer Services, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Develop cross divisional relationships to leverage all sales opportunities.
- Develop relationships within the Retail/FMCG Industry/Do-it-yourself/Variety/Electronics Retail and On-line sales channels.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 2+ years of sales analysis and data gathering experience preferably from FMCG industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Aztec user
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills that will drive trust and confidence with stakeholders
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top