Job TitleReports Designer
Philips Lighting, a Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) company, is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and employed 33,000 people worldwide.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Investigate and evaluate business needs to develop new reports on users' requests
- Maintain existing reports including documentation
- Ensure all reports delivery in timely and accurate manner
- Maintain existing users' and new users' permissions for reports
- Assist in research for development, modification or enhancement of systems
- Assist in quality assurance testing for various IT applications
- Provide basic support for database administrators
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree, with the preference in IT field, in a technical Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, IT & Econometrics
- Good spoken and written English language skills (B2)
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries for Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases as a must
- Knowledge of business intelligence and familiarity with data warehouse concepts
- Basic Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle administration
- Good knowledge of at least one of the programming languages: Microsoft .Net (C#, VB), Java, C++
- Good knowledge of SAP Business Objects
- Good communication skills across the team members
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top