Reporting and Analytics Lead (SAP)
Job TitleReporting and Analytics Lead (SAP)
Philips Lighting is poised to be one of the top global players in the Internet of Things (IoT) space. The company, already a world class technology-based multinational, is rapidly transforming from the global leader of LED Lighting to the global leader of connected and digital lighting. We are transforming lighting solutions into new concepts that connect people, places, and devices in a whole new way.
We are the leading provider of lighting systems, services, and applications both for professional and consumer markets. Our products and systems are built for world-class light quality, energy management, information management, lighting experience, safety and value creation for homes, cities, offices, industry, retail and hospitality chains etc.
We are seeking an ambitious and talented Reporting and Analytics Lead to join our team in the US and support our growth. Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is a key ingredient of the Philips Lighting to bring capabilities needed for real time and relevant data that a connected enterprise requires. Reporting and Insights department is part of EIM and is responsible to ensure the top-down and bottom-up alignment of the information value chain from the Philips management agenda and strategies reflected in management dashboards down to data models and trusted data sources.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Using your existing reporting analyst skills and strong understanding of data warehouse concepts, you will implement projects involving SAP BW modeling and query building.
- Assessment and analysis of requirements coming from the business stakeholders.
- Accountable for all deliverables related to reporting and analytics from EIM towards US market.
- Drive conversations with the business and EIM on continues improvement for reporting and analytics.
- Perform training needed on reporting tools and data.
- Provide presentations to stakeholders
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Prior experience working with global teams
- Experience partnering with stakeholders
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Prior hands on projects involving SAP BW modeling and query building.
- Professional hands on experience with native HANA (minimum 1+ years)
- Microsoft ® Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team
- Design Studio and/or Lumira knowledge a plus.
- MS SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a Reporting Analyst
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. #LI-TB1
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top