Reporting and Analytics Lead (SAP)
We are seeking an ambitious and talented Reporting and Analytics Lead to join our team in the US and support our growth. Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is a key ingredient of the Philips Lighting to bring capabilities needed for real time and relevant data that a connected enterprise requires. Reporting and Insights department is part of EIM and is responsible to ensure the top-down and bottom-up alignment of the information value chain from the Philips management agenda and strategies reflected in management dashboards down to data models and trusted data sources.
Your Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- You will implement projects involving SAP BW modeling and query building.
- Assessment and analysis of requirements coming from the business stakeholders.
- Accountable for all deliverables related to reporting and analytics from EIM towards US market.
- Drive conversations with the business and EIM on continues improvement for reporting and analytics.
- Perform trainings needed on reporting tools and data.
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Ability to think strategically – see the bigger picture, analyze complex problems and quickly evaluate options to meet business expectations;
- Experience of prioritizing and clarifying analytical modeling options and ability to quickly ascertain the cost/benefit of different approaches
- Knowledge of IT development lifecycles and demonstrable experience reviewing and contributing to technical specifications;
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in English. Comfortable communicating high level concepts to senior stakeholders, whilst also being able to delve in to the detail of complex changes when required;
- Self-motivated leader who takes initiative and works collaboratively with different stakeholders
- Ability to influence, challenge, engage, negotiate and inspire team members, peers and stakeholders at all levels both inside and outside the division;
- Ability to manage ambiguity and quickly adapt to changes in priority
- Using your existing reporting analyst skills and strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Prior hands on projects involving SAP BW modeling and query building.
- Professional hands on experience with native HANA (minimum 1+ years)
- Microsoft ® Excel
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performing team
- Design Studio and/or Lumira knowledge a plus.
- MS SQL is a plus
Philips Lighting is poised to be one of the top global players in the Internet of Things (IoT) space. The company, already a world class technology-based multinational, is rapidly transforming from the global leader of LED Lighting to the global leader of connected and digital lighting. We are transforming lighting solutions into new concepts that connect people, places, and devices in a whole new way.
We are the leading provider of lighting systems, services, and applications both for professional and consumer markets. Our products and systems are built for world-class light quality, energy management, information management, lighting experience, safety and value creation for homes, cities, offices, industry, retail and hospitality chains etc.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business information consulting with a strong technical, problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Master is preferred.
- Technical or numerical degree educated and/or relevant qualifications/experience.
- Good knowledge of visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Lumira, etc).
- Knowledge of SAP BI database or equivalent and SAP analytical Suite
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, fact and dimension tables, and data modelling.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain close attention to data.
- Experience of managing or working with offshore teams.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top