Regional Head Operational Security - EMEA
Job TitleRegional Head Operational Security - EMEA
Philips Lighting is the world's leading lighting company. Our lighting business is at the cutting edge of Internet of Things technology, improving people's lives. We are the global leader in LED, providing connected lighting systems for smart cities, smart buildings and smart homes as well as a host of other applications.
As the Regional Head Operational Security for our market group EMEA you are responsible to ensure the physical security for Philips Lighting sites in EMEA, as well as the business activities taking place there or at external sites. In addition, you will focus on the security and well-being of all Philips Lighting travelers.
Philips Lighting has a wide variety of sites and activities such as manufacturing, R&D, Warehousing, Sales offices and more. For this sake, you will create and manage a team of physical security professionals (local to country wise) that will follow the regional / territorial structure of Philips Lighting.
The Regional Head Operational Security for our market group EMEA will support and back-up the global Head of Operational Security in all his different activities and challenges. This will be done via sharing some of the responsibilities mainly, but not limited to, in the domains of physical security, crisis response and incidents management, business continuity and more. By doing so you will help protecting the tangible and intangible assets of Philips Lighting and contribute directly to the lose privation efforts.
As the Regional Head Operational Security for our market group EMEA, you are responsible to/for:
- Build the short & medium term regional budget needed to enhance the protection of the sites to an acceptable risk level
- Build a roadmap to be presented to Corporate Security
- Control the physical and logical framework, where customers can interact with Philips Lighting as seamless as possible and in a secure manner in line with the Corporate Security strategy
- Deploy and monitor training & education security awareness programs, to change the mind set of all Philips Lighting employees
- Set up tools and systems that will increase the security awareness
- Management of all physical security
- Control and monitor subcontracted activities
- Site security audits (physical and logical)
- Subcontractor risk assessment
- Implement a guarding strategy that will reduce costs while enhancing the security level
- Monitor outsourced Philips Lighting activities/business (Embassy)
- Manage Security events
- Investigation regional level
- Deploy LOP's at site level
As the Regional Head Operational Security for our market group EMEA you will report to the global Head of Operational Security of Philips Lighting. You will be a key security contact for the Philips Lighting sites, as well as the regional Business Groups. You will have exposure to senior management and the opportunity to communicate at Philips Lighting regional level.
You will have the opportunity to create and manage a team of physical security professionals (local to country wise) that will follow the regional / territorial structure of Philips Lighting.
The base location of this position can be flexible, though with a focus on being close to the following locations: Amsterdam/Eindhoven (Netherlands / preferred), France, UK, Germany.
The successful candidate should be prepared to travel to Amsterdam (Netherlands) frequently and to visit our sites in EMEA.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will bring/has:
- 5+ years of industrial physical security
- 5+ years in a multinational corporate security department
- 5+ years of experience in handling outsources security services
- 7 years of direct and indirect people management with track record of building successful leadership teams and developing talents
- Experience in a military/police operational service is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel: frequent travelling involved - EMEA scope.
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized and able to work independently
- Strong team player
- Solutions driven mindset
- Strong integrity
Call to Action
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today via our Philips Lighting careers website.
Please note: A pre-employment screening is part of this recruitment process.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top