Regional Commodity Manager, BSS Categories, Market Europe
Job TitleRegional Commodity Manager, BSS Categories, Market Europe
As the Regional Commodity Manager, Business Strategic Services (BSS) Categories, Market Europe, you (are):
- Responsible for supplier evaluation and management within the assigned scope
- Responsible for execution of the commodity strategy, execution of supply base strategy and supplier strategy
- Responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, supply market intelligence
- Responsible for supplier scouting & selection
- Responsible for early supplier involvement
- Perform supplier negotiations
- Lead tender generation and review process for the assigned scope
- Ensures that all Supplier related risks are controlled and mitigated
- Responsible for reviewing the compliance of the suppliers in the assigned scope regarding the Supplier quality, Supplier Sustainability and Supplier Development KPI's
- Responsible for Supplier Account Management role for the assigned scope
- Responsible for leveraging supply market know how and innovation into Philips
- Develop and maintain appropriate network inside and outside Philips to ensure successful execution of strategies
- Drives synergies/improvement for assigned portfolio
- Supports procurement excellence (Value Engineering, DfX conventions, supplier development etc.) within the assigned scope
- Responsible for mid and long term price forecast for assigned suppliers
- Lead negotiations for related supply
The position is based in Eindhoven.
Ever wondered what life at Philips Lighting looks like? Check out some of our inspiring employee stories to see what we mean.
We are looking for:
Candidates who share our passion to improve people's live. To be successful in this role, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree, e.g. in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 3 years of procurement experience;
- Experience in/with Business Strategic Services is a plus;
- Strong stakeholder management skills in a matrix environment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in contract negotiations;
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today. If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site- vacancy number 267886.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible!
After a pre-selection process you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round. The interviews will take place in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and via Skype/phone.
Please note that for this vacancy you need to be living in the Netherlands (or close to the Dutch border) .
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top