Regional Commodity Manager
Job TitleRegional Commodity Manager
- Develop the regional strategy and manage commodity requirements
- Define sourcing strategies aligned with business requirements, execute strategic tender processes and lead the negotiations process including timelines and facilitate the decision making process. Ensure commercial gatekeeping during implementation., including completion of the contracting process
- Support development of business cases and track saving plans
- Optimize the supply base on the basis of total cost of ownership and develop sustainable supplier relationships;
- Manage the business review process with suppliers to ensure that market trends, supplier performance and the future business needs of the sectors are aligned;
- Align with stakeholders in factories and real estate to ensure successful definition and execution of commodity strategies;
- Ensure effective relationship/stakeholder management towards sectors/business/markets. Actively support with supply market & process knowledge and expertise in the area of Industrial and Real Estate.
- Act as Supplier Manager for a strategic supplier , including relationship management, strategy alignment, supplier development
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top